Rob brings over 30 years of experience as an operator, marketer, entrepreneur and consultant helping brands operate in emerging markets.
He offers broad experience in integrated marketing, sales, operations, financial management and corporate/consumer communications across emerging and developed markets.
- Lived/worked in the US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India, the UAE
- Co-Founded a US-based technology startup in the small business services sector
- COO / Head of Growth for a Brazil-based fintech application
- Global Chief Business Officer for a US-based software development firm
- Regional CEO for a large marketing services firm covering South Asia, the Middle East and Africa (SAMEA)
- Founded and built a US-based consumer products company, achieving distribution in 1,000 US retail locations and 6 international markets before selling to a private equity firm
Based in Los Angeles, Rob is a native English speaker, speaks fluent German, conversational Italian and French, some Hindi and has studied Arabic. He holds a BA from Cornell University, and an MA from the Johns Hopkins School of International Studies (SAIS).