A seasoned entrepreneur, C-suite advisor and business builder, Rob has revitalized businesses across three continents.
He offers broad experience in integrated marketing, sales, operations, financial management and corporate/consumer communications across emerging and developed markets.
- Lived/worked in the US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India, the UAE
- Co-Founded a US-based technology startup in the small business services sector
- COO / Head of Growth for a Brazil-based fintech application
- Global Chief Business Officer for a US-based software development firm
- Regional CEO for a large marketing services firm covering South Asia, the Middle East and Africa (SAMEA)
- Founded and built a US-based consumer products company, achieving distribution in 1,000 US retail locations and 6 international markets before selling to a private equity firm
Based in Los Angeles, Rob is a native English speaker, speaks fluent German, conversational Italian and French, some Hindi and has studied Arabic. He holds a BA from Cornell University, and an MA from the Johns Hopkins School of International Studies (SAIS).